Thursday, March 19, 2009

Single Cat Parenting

DH is out of town this week and I have single kittie parent duties for Fionn...needless to say he is winning. With me at work all day, he has far too much pent up energy by the time I get home. However, he was on his good behavior during dinner with my neighbor, only examining her plate once to check out what he could steal. It didn't work and got to participate in time out. He has an amazing interest in people food of any kind and loves steamed peas. Yes, I do microwave peas for the boy and he gobbles them up.

I looked at the garden this morning before work and began to mentally list all the things that need doing very soon. Particularly, cleaning out the bird boxes. And cutting back all the old growth, and and and...you get the picture. Well, not yet. I need to work out whether I can use DH's Nicon for my blog or need to get something a bit more simple. Perhaps it isn't the camera but figuring out which photo managing thing would work best for me. It would have to be simple and quick for my interest level. Any recommendations? I am fairly literate with a computer, but not ready for DH's Photoshop Maximus.

1 comment:

  1. Brava! You are a JANE of all trades my dear. Since you have a pc, I would try out Picasa. It's free and beyond storage. I haven't used it since it is not Mac capable yet (somehow I doubt they are going to be either)

    I know what you mean about the garden, and I don't even like doing it. ugh

    ReplyDelete