Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back to Business



Well, here goes. I've got my new Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH. I am so pleased that it is amazing and relatively easy to use, all things being equal. I can only thank DH for being the genious that he is about my level of technology.

It's been a busy two weeks around our house with the wrap up of full time work at the legislature, a visit from our youngest son and family, getting the boat washed, waxed and bottom painted for DH to return to our summer slip and of course, the garden chores....

Most fun for me is getting back to my sewing projects. Here's the latest along with a pic of my kitchen work space. My table has evolved into one of my favorite places to work. I could stay there all day.

Please share with me your favorite place to work.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. I bet that table is nice to work at now. I know the feeling of being happy just to stay there all day and do some of that post session exhale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny reading all the blogs, because most of the ones I read are in the US, and going into spring and we are going into WINTER! its nice to see even picture of the sunshine as we shiver in our thermals!!

    ReplyDelete