Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Slide Into Home

This is my least favorite time of year. However, on a positive note, it's the beginning of my favorite TOY.
Work is tedious and getting awful, but will end in two weeks with the end of session. Garden, boat and baseball are starting with a flurry.
Still waiting on my new point and shoot...should be here by end of week. Then I will regale you with my life in photos!
Fionn was a lazy boy this am. Wouldn't get out of bed and was still there when I left for work.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do recall this time as well. phhhhtttt

    However, garden and boat sound like tooo much work for me too! I used to really enjoy the garden but somehow that just plain ended w/o my knowing it.

    Think May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, double post for you since you have been tagged
    TAG

    ReplyDelete